Summary of Qualifications
Over 10 years of professional information technology experience. Significant experience with Windows Server (2000, 2003 R2, 2008 and 2008 R2) Technologies (IIS 6/7/7.5), Unix (Free BSD), Linux (Redhat, FedoraCore), ASP.NET, XML, Visual Studio 2005-2008, SharePoint 2007/2010, SQL 2000/2005/2008R2, HTML, VB Script, , Visual Basic, Oracle and others. Solid candidate with excellent development skills, strong inter-personal and team leadership skills. Additional experience with enterprise data architecture, full life cycle development and support of software applications.
Mike Dopp Career Map
Technologies/Tools: ASP.NET, XML, HTML, VB Script, Visual Basic, Visual Studio 2005-2008, SharePoint 2007-2010, MSSQL 2000/2005/2008R2, ADO, ODBC, Subversion, Cruise Control, Commerce Server 2007, IIS6/7/7.5
Computer Systems: Windows 9X-2008R2, Novell, Solaris, Linux
Databases: MSSQL 2000/2005/2008, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access
Networking: Network Routing and Connectivity (TCP/IP, IPX, UDP) Novell, Sun Microsystems, Cisco, DNS, Active Directory, Nortel VPN Software, VNC, Console one, Remote Desktop and Terminal Services
Hardware: Sun, EMC, Dell, HP/Compaq Servers, IBM
Lifetime Products, Web Developer/Web Administrator 8/2006 – Present
ASP.NET, MSSQL Subversion, Flash, Silverlight, Cruise Control, CSS, Commerce Server 2007 IIS6.0
- Lead developer for the global Lifetime Products corporate website (500,000+ monthly page views).
- Developed www.BuyLifetime.comusing Commerce Server 2007.
- Re-Developed www.BuyLifetime.com; after re-developing and optimizing the site, went from $1.3 to $3.5 million annual revenue.
- Developed B2C e-commerce sites using the StoreFront.Net engine with custom designs (www.myLifePlay.com, www.BackyardsInc.com).
- Designed and Co-Developed merchants.Lifetime.com (a B2B e-commerce site) to increase accuracy and reduce manual labor required to input merchant orders from emails, faxes, or phone calls.
- Built and Designed Windows 2008 R2 Infrastructure (Development, Test, Live and Database Servers (MSSQL 2008)) for entire enterprise Web presence.
- Designed and integrated Subversioning as well as continuous integration (Cruise Control.net) for entire enterprise development structure.
- Designed and implemented Subversion as well as continuous integration (Cruise Control.net) at an enterprise level.
- Enabled multimedia for http://www.lifetime.com using flash and silverlight video.
Intermountain Health Care, PACS System Administrator / Server Administrator / Web Development / Database Administrator 6/2004 – Present
SharePoint 2007, Solaris, Linux, Microsoft 9X-2003, PHP, XHTML, CSS, Oracle, MSSQL 2000, MYSQL
- Maintain Remote and local support PACS systems throughout the Urban Central Region (4 Hospitals and 5 clinics).
- Maintain and support Multiple OS (Solaris, Linux, Microsoft 9X-2003).
- Maintain network connections between various servers and radiology imaging devices.
- Developed and maintained user interface for install of scanning software.
- Developed and maintained UCR PACS website using IIS6.0 and Windows 2003 R2.
- Designed and Built multiple IIS6.0 Web Servers for Sharepoint as well as other .Net Technologies.
Affiliated Services Incorporated, Application Support Specialist / Software and Hardware Support 9/2002 – 6/2004
VPN, VNC, Remote Desktop, HTML, MS Access
- Maintain internal and external users’ computers and software and update systems and software.
- Supported external small networks via VPN and VNC.
- Support Netware servers.
- Experience with Novell Administrative support software console one.
- Support and Administration of OTG document scanning software.
Woodland Prescott, Software Developer / Application Developer 1/2002 – 1/2003
MS Access, Visual Basic, Networking
- Designed and implemented client database using Access.
- Designed business software for company using Visual Basic.
- Maintained existing Network of 40 windows 2000 computers.
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science (in progress), Computer Science Weber State University